Happy 2008!!!


I just got to town last night from an almost 3 week vacation in Texas. Even though it's a week into the new year, I feel like 2008 is starting today! :) Maybe because I'm finally back in LA where I can focus on my career. Today I ran errands and made calls to my manager and agent, letting them know I'm back in town and ready to work! Too bad the strike is still going on. Things are pretty slow. Hopefully there will be an end to that very soon.
But it seems like everyone I know has a commercial audition or callback today! So that's good! Maybe my phone will start to ring.
I plan to get back into the swing of things with workshops. I want to find that same enthusiasm I had when I forst moved to town. I took workshops constantly, drop offs nearly daily, postcards mailed for every booking and airing, I lived, and breathed my career. I kind of relaxed a bit and slacked off these past few years, so it's time to get back on track.
I have a really good feelings about this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?