2 Auditions for Monday

Nice - finally! I love when I have multiple auditions in one day! Only problem is, I'm already subbing! But I will make it all work out! :)
First audition is for The Untitled Cops Project @ Bialy/Thomas Casting. I'm not going in for a cop on this one. She is a "civilian support staff" - possible guest star and recurring. After that is an audition for new pilot called Playing Chicken. This one is a cop! YAY!! I'm looking forward to booking a cop role! The show is a 1/2 hour comedy and my character is pretty funny. It's for a nice size guest star role, so send me good vibes all day! :)
I went on that audition for the Spanish PSA on Wednesday and I have to say I was pretty impressed with myself! I was a little nervous at first, but once I saw the script, I relaxed a bit. It was pretty easy. I walked in the room and the camera guy was talking to me in Spanish. I gave my name and, what I think he wanted next, which was my profiles! He didn't correct me, so I figured that's what he had said. I didn't want to tell him I didn't speak Spanish because the breakdown said FLUENT...so I had to fake it. It went really well, and he said he liked how I did the lines nice and slow, and for me to do the second scene exactly like that. Nice! Funny though - if he only knew I was going nice and slow so I wouldn't mess up the Spanish!
I have my first workshop with Actor's Co-Op tomorrow. :) I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?