And It's Almost September....!!!!

Okay....  2nd birthday was last night at Chuck E Cheese's.  That was a success.  Nic didn't run off screaming - but he wasn't dancing and laughing the whole night.  As long as we didn't have a huge meltdown, I consider the night a success!

We are officially one week away from our lovely beach wedding.  Now I know why people elope!  Geez..party planning really ain't my thang!
But in a week - it will be over and the honeymoon will begin!  Hopefully for the rest of our lives!  Actually, since finding a sitter for 2 toddlers still in diapers is damn near impossible - it looks like we will have to take the kiddos with us if we want any kind of real honeymoon.  So we are thinking of taking a road trip (I know - we're crazy) to maybe Memphis/Nashville/Pigeon Forge, TN - cuz we love country and have never been to music city!  So, wish us luck.  We will need it!

School officially starts next Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'm more excited than the kids!!!!  We had the "meet the teacher" day yesterday and it wasn't too bad.  I thought Ivy would freak out and not leave my side, and just the opposite happened.  She sat in tiny chairs and played with the other kids and didn't even notice when I left the room!  Nic, on the other hand, had a harder time adjusting.  I'm hoping Tuesday runs smoother....


I'm still working on the feature film BOOST and I'm excited to meet all the new talent here in Austin and the surrounding cities!  It won't officially start casting until the Spring of next year - but I'm excited nonetheless....:)
Let's see...what else...?  I'll keep you updated....

Comments

mendlbarr said…
congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! the kiddos are so big! so excited that you will soon enjoy our favorite state of Tennessee... so relaxing and beautiful...think you will be there for the colors of leaves changing! my brother-in-law just got back and was so excited to actually hike on the Appalachian Trail... enjoy :)
Unknown said…
Please tell us where we need to go, stay, eat, see...!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?