Supporting Dreams


When I stop and think about the many people who support me in pursuit of my dreams, it warms my heart. I get support from not only my family members, but friends and strangers as well. I think everyone should have a dream and not be afraid to pursue it -ever.
My uncle, Rudy Blanco, just published his first book. Its titled Summer of Fifty One: Incredible Fifteen Hundred Mile Journey. My uncle has always been supportive of me, so here I am, in support of making his dreams come true.
The book is available on Amazon.com. Order you copy HERE.
Lets support each other in making our dreams come true! :)

Comments

socialspidvid said…
It's good to see honest thoughts like this.

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?