Wow.



What a crazy day it's been today.
Well, they always say it happens in 3's.
Ed McMahon died a couple of days ago and now today I hear Farrah Fawcett has passed away. Then, just a few hours later, I hear about Michael Jackson passing away as well. It's a sad sad day.
Farrah Fawcett actually graduated from my high school so I have always looked up to her in a way, because she showed me that someone from my small town can make a name for herself. She followed her dreams and made it happen, and for that, she will always be an inspiration to me.
And Michael Jackson! Are you kidding me?! Such an iconic person! Whatever has been said about him, good or bad, and even all the wacky things he has done - no one can deny the talent that this man had. He will be forever missed, impersonated, and remembered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?