South America??

So I could be in South America tomorrow!
My manager called me today about a role for a new show that is shooting in South America and flying there tomorrow! No audition, they are casting from demo reels! My manager sent mine to their office and now we're just waiting to see if I get the call that I'm flying to South America tomorrow for 10 or 11 days! :) That would be AWESOME!!!! The casting office is the same one that cast me in my pilot that I shot in Vancouver last year! So there is a good chance...we'll see.
Then my manager called me 30 minutes later about a series regular audition for Thursday! Nice! So if I'm not in South America, then maybe it's because I need to book this pilot! Fingers are crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?